Welcome to Wild Plastic's TideTurners™ program. Companies that have purchased compostable plant-based disposable items and other eco-friendly products from us to phase out fossil fuel-based conventional single-use plastics and polystyrene at their place of business are automatically added to our list.
Program benefits include:
VIP Representative Support
Positive Eco-Friendly Customer Experience
Positive Customer Reviews
Increased Sales & Growth
After each delivery, your company's brand will be promoted through a social media and an email newsletter campaign creating public awareness of your companies commitment and responsible environmental business practices.
Here's How It Works:
Step 1: View the catalog & complete the quote form via links below.
Step 2: Receive a quote & place the order.
Step 3: Product delivery and follow up.
Step 4: Brand promotion by Wild Plastic.
Step 5: Customer base growth.
Step 6: Recycle or compost discarded items.
We are finally in an age of great momentum towards solving the ocean plastic pollution crisis. As public awareness grows exponentially by the year, its never been a better time to show your customers that your business is contributing to the solution, not the problem. With prices comparable to conventional petroleum-based plastics, see how your help turn the tide against plastic pollution today!
This program is a great step towards reducing plastic pollution if disposable items are absolutely needed, however the best outcome is to prevent unnecessary all together.
Here are some tips on how to prevent pollution by eliminating the problem from the start.
- Perform an audit on what you purchase and what is used the least by your customers.
- Eliminate items that are not 100% necessary, or make them only available upon request.
- Offer financial incentives for customers who bring in reusable cups, containers and utensils to use. ($ or % discounts).
- Use reusable dish-ware for on-site dining, if dishwashing is an option.
- Make a one-time purchase of Stainless Steel Straws that can be re-used indefinitely, just like Stainless Steel Cutlery.
- Eliminate Polystyrene (Styrofoam) entirely. It is not recyclable. Ensure there are recycling bins in front and back of house with compostable liners.
- Use butcher, waxed and parchment paper wherever possible instead of plastic wrap.
- Instead of automatically providing, ask if the customer absolutely needs a plastic bag or other unnecessary items when packing take-out or left-overs. It will keep your costs low.
- With these practices, customers and employees will appreciate your commitment towards a cleaner planet creating a positive work environment and customer experience.